Author Topic: Happy Holidays & A Gran New Year  (Read 1545 times)

Offline Chris

• Crazy about Buick!
  • "Fast With Class"
Happy Holidays & A Gran New Year
« on: January 02, 2009, 12:29:31 AM »
All,

I hope that everyone has made it over to 2009 safe and sound and the holidays have been both a time to relax and bond with friends and family.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for helping 65GS.com grow in 2008 and I hope to see it continue to grow in 2009.

On a personal side, things have slowed down a little bit for my family and I and you all should start seeing me around the site a little more.

I had the opportunity to spend time with John Egle back in November and we talked a lot about how we should restructure some things that allow more people to get involved while keeping the information fresh and accurate.

Our goal is to really protect the history around our cars as much as possible while paying respect to the many people out there who care for the cars we'll eventually pass down to the next generation.  We want this site to aid everyone from those performing restorations all the way to those who just admire our rides.

Here is looking to a great 2009 and again thank you for your membership to our on-line club,   ;D

Chris
-= A Howitzer with Windshield Wipers =-

1965 GS Coupe
 1983 Porsche 911 SC
 2000 Porsche 911
 2011 Lamborghini LP550-2

Offline Loren At 65GS

• Administrator
  • Crazy about Buick!
  • Senior Administrator
    • 65 GS dot com
Re: Happy Holidays & A Gran New Year
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 12:50:57 PM »
 Greetings to all!

It's nice to see a bit more action here.

Loren
65 GS hardtop BCA Senior
 65 GS thin pillar coupe
 65 Skylark coupe v-6
 65 GS hardtop restoration project
 65 Sport Wagon
 70 GS 455 htp / original engine
 94 Roadmaster wagon
 96 Roadmaster wagon- parts car
 63 Riviera

BCA 14371
 BCA 65 Gran Sport Division