Author Topic: Buick Parts Interchange Manual 1964-70 published in 2004 on eBay.  (Read 438 times)

Offline elagache

• Crazy about Buick!
  • Caretaker of one assertive "billy-goat" wagon
Dear mid-60s Buick parts hounds,

There is a book published in 2004 on eBay that "could" be useful.  The title is: "Buick Parts Interchange Manual Buyers Guide Book 1964-70 Riviera Wildcat Skylark"  Here is a link to the listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/355128810036

I don't know anything about this guide.  Does anybody know if there enough information in it to make it worth buying for anybody on this board?

Edouard

Offline option B9

• Crazy about Buick!
Re: Buick Parts Interchange Manual 1964-70 published in 2004 on eBay.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2023, 08:49:04 PM »
   Hi Edouard, Yes, it's a good book. I have the same book with a slightly different cover from the same year 2004. I also have another good manual called the Auto Interchange Systems 1950 - 65  General Motors Interchange Manual. The copyright on this manual is 1979.
    If any of our members needs information from these books they can send me a PM or post the question and I will look up the information for them. So there is no need to buy the books, you can spend the money on Buick parts..

Tony :wave:

65 GS Hardtop 401 Silver, Black Vinyl top, Black interior,  
65 GS Thin Pillar coupe 401 Red on Red interior (Steve Shuman's) undergoing restoration.
65 GS Convertible 401 White, Red interior, Black top. BCA # 15317

Offline elagache

• Crazy about Buick!
  • Caretaker of one assertive "billy-goat" wagon
So true! (Re: Buick Parts Interchange Manual)
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2023, 12:22:56 PM »
Dear Tony and mid-60s Buick caregivers,

. . .
So there is no need to buy the books, you can spend the money on Buick parts..

.  . . . You are so right Tony!  Spend your money on what matters - our beloved Buicks!  Too bad we need to eat and stuff!! . . .

Edouard