Author Topic: NOS 1965 Skylark/Gran Sport grill on eBay  (Read 131 times)

Offline elagache

• Crazy about Buick!
  • Caretaker of one assertive "billy-goat" wagon
NOS 1965 Skylark/Gran Sport grill on eBay
« on: June 28, 2021, 05:25:10 PM »
Dear mid-60s Buick parts hounds,

Certainly not news to anyone who does the eBay rounds but for everyone else there is a 1965 Buick Skylark/Gran Sport NOS Grille on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184910583783

There was some noise on that forum down the hall about an NOS grill, but I couldn't keep up with that chatter, so I don't know if this is the same item.  This is an interesting moment to see what is the market price is for such a rare item.

Cheers, Edouard  :occasion14:

Offline 197064buickspec

• Crazy about Buick!
Re: NOS 1965 Skylark/Gran Sport grill on eBay
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 05:46:47 PM »
I sold my NOS for $500 or $550 + shipping in the last month or so. I pulled it off ebay to sell. I didn't have an original box though.

Offline 65GSConv

• Crazy about Buick!
Re: NOS 1965 Skylark/Gran Sport grill on eBay
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 06:25:04 PM »
Judging that the nickname on that forum down the hall about an NOS grill, and the nickname on the eBay listing, are the same, I would tend to think it is the same seller, asking the same amount. This is the seller that was trying to sell a 65 GS convertible that had the body and frame work completed, but not the drivetrain, interior, exterior chrome & finishes, etc., started yet. Maybe the seller decided to part out the 65 GS convertible that was partially through restoration??  Don't know, but an NOS grille like this I would think would have been reserved for that restoration. Too bad he never finished it - it would have been a beauty!