Author Topic: 65 Skylark Project Car  (Read 416 times)

Offline Les M.

• Crazy about Buick!
65 Skylark Project Car
« on: August 29, 2020, 11:21:38 PM »
Anybody interested in a winter project? I have a 65 Skylark project car for sale due to health reasons. It has factory power windows, power bench seat, AC, Tinted windows. The frame and engine have been re -done. The engine has been rebuilt with all new parts. The frame has been painted with POR 15 paint. It has all new brake parts except the brake drums which have been turned. It also has new front and rear wheel bearings and seals. All new front end parts. Steering gear box has been rebuilt. It also has new stainless brake lines and new rubber brake lines. The body does need work. I do have a 5 Piece trunk kit that I purchased because the person I bought the car from had a piece of tin riveted in the trunk. I have all the parts for the car but a lot of them are in the attic of my garage. If interested I will get the parts down and take pictures of them. I have pictures of the body and the frame. I also have another 65 2DR. Ht. for a parts car with a 300 C.I. 2BBL. I also have most of the receipts for the parts that was bought and the engine work that was done. I don't how to price it. I tried to up load the pictures but it didn't work. if interested PM me. I know I won't get what I have in it, but can we try a reasonable offer? Located in Muskegon, Mi. Pickup only. Thank you, Les
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 06:36:24 AM by Les M. »

Offline marxjunk

• Crazy about Buick!
Re: 65 Skylark Project Car
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 08:09:32 PM »
throw a number out..lets get a place to start