Author Topic: 65 Skylark/Special Post Coupe Drivers Door.  (Read 103 times)

Offline option B9

• Crazy about Buick!
65 Skylark/Special Post Coupe Drivers Door.
« on: May 21, 2020, 07:17:46 PM »
    Hi Everyone, During this time of Lock Down and Finally some warm weather I have been cleaning out my garage/shop in anticipation of getting my 65 red GS coupe completed and into a paint/body shop this summer. I purchased a set of doors years ago from Mark in Texas and during the restoration I really only changed the right door. The left I was able to repair and keep it original to the GS. Since I have no need for the Left (Texas) door it is available to anyone that wants it, It has some surface rust but is very straight and for what I can see it has no bondo at all. It has NO glass but I do have the lock and window regulator for it. So if you want it please come by and pick it up. I'm in Queens, NYC zip code 11357. I did take several photos of the door, they are in my phone so if you want to see them send me a PM with your phone # and I will text them to you. I tried to attach them to this post but for whatever the reason it would not go through.
    If I do not hear from anyone by the end of this month (post/PM) I will have no choice but to cut it up for recycle, I really need the space...

Tony  :thumbsup:
65 GS Hardtop 401 Silver, Black Vinyl top, Black interior,  
65 GS Thin Pillar coupe 401 Red on Red interior (Steve Shuman's) undergoing restoration.
65 GS Convertible 401 White, Red interior, Black top. BCA # 15317

Offline JimL65

• Crazy about Buick!
Re: 65 Skylark/Special Post Coupe Drivers Door.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 09:47:17 AM »
Too bad there for a post Tony. I haven't stripped my drivers door on my convertible yet, but I already know there is some plastic in it!
1965 Buick Skylark Sport coupe (in loving memory of her)
1965 Gran Sport convertible (mine)

Motor Trend remarked that its 12.3 mpg in city driving was "not bad at all." and a lot of FUN!!!
"Fast with Class"