Author Topic: Decal info needed  (Read 288 times)

Online cwmcobra

• Crazy about Buick!
  • The Verde Howitzer
    • Ginky Weeds Restoration Project
Decal info needed
« on: May 11, 2020, 12:59:42 PM »
I'm thinking of having some decals made for the springs and shocks on my restoration.  Does anyone have any original decals available to confirm sizes, fonts and colors?  I have all the part numbers and codes, but don't know about the other details.  Looking for info for Front Springs (right and left are different), rear springs, front shocks and rear shocks. 

Also, any evidence that axle assembly code decals were put on the rear brake drum?  If so info on size, color, etc. would be helpful.

Third, have you ever seen a decal on the frame with a code and part number?  If so, same info needed.

I'm conversing with Don Lightfoot and he is able to make the decals, but only in the fonts and sizes used on the 69 Chevy models.  I'd like to confirm if they would be similar to what Buick used.  Thanks Dan H. for the lead on the wiper motor decals!

:cheers2:

Chuck
Steve Shuman's 1965 Skylark GS Convertible: Flame Red/401/4 BBL/Automatic - BCA Archival Preservation
1965 Skylark GS Convertible: Verde Green/401/2x4 BBL/4-speed - AACA First Grand National - AACA National Award - BHA Outstanding GS - BCA Senior Gold
1965 Shelby Cobra Replica

BCA 48497
AACA 91100