Author Topic: Just an old Newb...  (Read 830 times)

Offline cwmcobra

• Crazy about Buick!
  • The Verde Howitzer
    • Ginky Weeds Restoration Project
Re: Just an old Newb...
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2018, 06:58:07 AM »
Welcome aboard, Bill!  You're off to a great start by posting pictures and including us in the story of your purchases.  Thanks for sharing!

:cheers2:

Chuck
Steve Shuman's 1965 Skylark GS Convertible: Flame Red/401/4 BBL/Automatic - BCA Archival Preservation
1965 Skylark GS Convertible: Verde Green/401/2x4 BBL/4-speed - AACA First Grand National - AACA National Award - BHA Outstanding GS - BCA Senior Gold
1965 Shelby Cobra Replica

BCA 48497
AACA 91100

Offline yachtsmanbill

• Crazy about Buick!
Re: Just an old Newb...
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2018, 11:54:11 AM »
You betcha! I am pretty much up on the GEN IV "A" body stuff but with these antiques (GEN II, !) Ill need all the help I can get. The seller was good enough to send me a great pic of the cowl tag this morning. Looks like 1964, 3rd week of April out of Kansas City, Mo. and stratomist blue top and bottom, Special Deluxe (has carpeting wall to wall). Hope I can shake the introduction board pretty soon. This is gonna be a year long build thred. I share the KUDO's and a ton of good pics. I make a lot of my own stuff plus weld and paint.
   Wednesday is delivery day and Ive got big plans if it gets here early enough!   ws

Nothing comes alive like a 455 !