Author Topic: ISO 1965 Buick Skylark Gran Sport  (Read 1104 times)

Offline marector

• Buick Fan
ISO 1965 Buick Skylark Gran Sport
« on: December 10, 2018, 08:54:02 AM »
Hello,

I know many of us are looking, if you know of anything please share as i will do the same

Offline dsags

• Administrator
  • Crazy about Buick!
Re: ISO 1965 Buick Skylark Gran Sport
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 09:18:30 AM »
Hello,

I know many of us are looking, if you know of anything please share as i will do the same

It would help to know more information about what you are looking for. Preferences such as hardtop, convertible or post; automatic or 4 speed; general price range; etc.

Your location would also help. The cars I want always seem to be a long way from me.

Good luck with your search.

Dan
1965 Special Convertible, L33 LS, 4L60

Offline wheelz

• Crazy about Buick!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 04:48:07 PM »
Hey MARector,  I have NOT really been entertaining SERIOUS thot about selling my car, however, I think I am now ready to deal. 1965 Gran Sport, coupe, 53000 original miles.  Car was featured on ALL GIRLS GARAGE and the Girls did a suspension rebuild, fuel tank, lines and other stuff.. .  I have extra parts that would be avaiable to the right buyer: ie: Factory 2x4 setup with air cleaner, a complete 4 SPEED SETUP including 1965 T10 trans, consolette with tach, and everything needed to convert it from auto to stick.   I also have a new TRIPOWER setup as well.

Taka look a the these few pix and If you are serious, please contact me direct email below. 

Wheelz, Tampa Bay

PenWheelz4@gmail.com
Wheelz, Tampa Bay

Offline wheelz

• Crazy about Buick!
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 04:53:03 PM »
more pix. . .
Wheelz, Tampa Bay

Offline Buicknut65

• Crazy about Buick!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2019, 07:08:42 PM »
If anyone is still looking buddy down the street has one but it's a project . Rebuilt motor , carb , rad few other odds and ends . Not running yet but wouldn't take much . Light rust and minor rear end damage has other taillights etc believe would pull out easy . Think would take around 6500 to get it . I took some pics .