Author Topic: THE BUICK BUGLE VOLUME 14 AUGUST 1979 NUMBER 4 J. STEVEN SCHUMAN'S 65 SKYLARK G  (Read 153 times)

Offline genebp

• Buick Fan
I HAVE A COPY OF THIS ISSUE IN NOT TOO GOOD OF SHAPE , IT DOES HAVE SOME WATER DAMAGE AND MOUSE DAMAGE . IS THERE ANY INTEREST AND WHAT IS IT WORTH

Offline option B9

• Crazy about Buick!
      That GS was sold to a member in our registry last year, his name is Jim. I will try to contact him and let him know. I own the other Red Steve Shuman GS.  Thanks for posting...   Tony
65 GS Hardtop 401 Silver, Black Vinyl top, Black interior,  
65 GS Thin Pillar coupe 401 Red on Red interior (Steve Shuman's) undergoing restoration.
65 GS Convertible 401 White, Red interior, Black top. BCA # 15317

Offline option B9

• Crazy about Buick!
   made a mistake on the name it's Chuck not Jim....     Tony
65 GS Thin Pillar coupe 401 Red on Red interior (Steve Shuman's) undergoing restoration.

Offline cwmcobra

• Crazy about Buick!
  • The Verde Howitzer
    • Ginky Weeds Restoration Project
Tony,

Thanks for thinking of me.  I saw this post and thought for a minute that I should buy this copy of the Bugle, since I now own the car.  But I have a pristine copy of that Bugle in my collection, so don't see that adding another that's not in the best of shape would be of benefit. 

Good luck with the sale Gene!

:cheers2:

Chuck
Steve Shuman's 1965 Skylark GS Convertible: Flame Red/401/4 BBL/Automatic - BCA Archival Preservation
1965 Skylark GS Convertible: Verde Green/401/2x4 BBL/4-speed - AACA First Grand National - AACA National Award - BHA Outstanding GS - BCA Senior Gold
1965 Shelby Cobra Replica

BCA 48497
AACA 91100

Offline option B9

• Crazy about Buick!
   Chuck, I did not know if you had one or not, my Shuman GS is in the July 1985 Bugle. Its a cool piece to have and it tells an interesting history of my GS...

Tony