Author Topic: 65 Skylark PRICE DROP!! $9K - NOW $8000.00!!!! NEED 2 Sell  (Read 2165 times)

Offline GSJohn

• Buick Fan
  • I Love Summer!!!
We are selling our 65 Skylark Sport Coupe 2 door hardtop.  At a MASSIVELY REDUCED PRICE!!!
The car is a beauty, featuring a repaint of the original color ? Midnight Aqua Poly.

Let?s start with the interior:  beautiful Black buckets seats and carpet, headliner is perfect, the dash is like new.  All the gauges and lights work.  It has power steering with a nearly flawless steering wheel.  The original AM radio is in the dash but it does not work as the power to it is hooked to a beautifully installed under dash Kenwood AM/FM/CD unit, featuring 6 speakers, 2 Pioneer 6x9 in the rear package tray, 2 under the dash (small ones) and two behind the speaker grill in the dash and a power fender mounted antenna.  It is a very nice sounding setup that makes cruising very enjoyable!   There are oil pressure and temp gauges mounted very professionally under the dash as well.   The car also has a rare 4 way warning flasher set-up.  It also has automatic transmission on the column.

The engine is a 300 cubic inch V8 with a 4 barrel carb setup, it has power steering and non-power brakes.  It has a nice NON-overpowering dual exhaust system that rumbles at idle, yet isn?t loud while driving, so you won?t get a headache!!   All the fluids have been changed, and the engine doesn?t leak or use any oil! PERIOD!  It has front and rear sway bars and handles like a dream.  The front and rear brakes are like new and the Skylark stops on a dime with no pull to either side!  A lot of money went into these brakes and it shows by how they perform!   Driving the car home from Florida, at interstate speeds I got 22 MILES PER GALLON!  WOWZERS! 

The glass is all perfect, and all the windows work very smoothly.  Trunk seals are like new and it doesn?t leak anything.  The front and rear bumpers have been rechromed and  all the rest of the chrome and bright metal work is nearly perfect.  The Uniroyal tires are like new and are mounted to a set of Cragar SS wheels that are mint.   This is a west coast car and has ZERO rust.  You can show it or drive it, I have done both and been very pleased with this car.

I have a ton of photos of this car and can supply you with them if you would like.  The car is located in Neillsville, Wisconsin.    I am asking $9,000.00 for the car.   Call me days at 888-743-3207 ext 238 or email me at ruddracing28@hotmail.com and I will email photos.   Or you can see the photos at the link below.
Thanks    John    ruddracing28@hotmail.com

www.photobucket.com/GSJohn

« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 08:46:58 PM by GSJohn »
2008 Chev Malibu
2000 Chev K1500 Z71

Offline GSJohn

• Buick Fan
  • I Love Summer!!!
Re: 65 Skylark PRICE DROP!! $9K - NOW $8000.00!!!! NEED 2 Sell
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 10:20:28 PM »
FYI......Car is sold!  Thanks guys.  John
2008 Chev Malibu
2000 Chev K1500 Z71

Offline Chris

• Crazy about Buick!
  • "Fast With Class"
Re: 65 Skylark PRICE DROP!! $9K - NOW $8000.00!!!! NEED 2 Sell
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 12:21:09 PM »
Thanks for the update John.

Hate to see you sell it.. I know you really liked it.

Hopefully there'll be more 65's in your future...

Chris
-= A Howitzer with Windshield Wipers =-

1965 GS Coupe
 1983 Porsche 911 SC
 2000 Porsche 911
 2011 Lamborghini LP550-2