Classifieds > Part & Car Leads

NOS 1964 Buick Chrome Fender Trim Emblem - what does this belong to?

(1/2) > >>

elagache:
Dear mid-60s parts hounds,

There is a listing on eBay which claims to be: "NOS 1964 Buick Skylark Special Chrome Fender Trim Emblem Le Sabre X3"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/285767273258

I can't make much sense of these parts from the supplied pictures.  Which Buick (if even a Buick) to these emblems belong to?

A curious mind would like to know!

Edouard

GS66:
I do not know what it fits but it is cool!

jmos4:
Hi,

Looks similar to 64 Special port emblems and believe there is a right and left hand versions. Haven't looked closely at my 64 sitting out back in a while.

65 Special ports are different from 64.

Not sure what ports on a Lasbre

Skylark in 64 and 65 had ports on Spear 64 wide full length of fender, 65 narrow Chrome Spear from wheel well to door.

Regards,
Jim

elagache:
Dear Jim, Jim, and mid-60s Buick parts hounds,

Thanks for your replies.

--- Quote from: jmos4 on March 16, 2024, 09:23:22 AM ---Looks similar to 64 Special port emblems and believe there is a right and left hand versions. Haven't looked closely at my 64 sitting out back in a while.
--- End quote ---

I didn't think to check what the 1964 Specials looked like.  Thanks to your clue, I did some quick viewing of images on the web and that seems to be the match.  The Specials were indeed different than the Skylarks.

--- Quote from: jmos4 on March 16, 2024, 09:23:22 AM ---Not sure what ports on a Lasbre
--- End quote ---

I did look up some images for the Le Sabre and that didn't seem to be a match.  It was that failure that made me decide it was worth a post because of my confusion!

Thanks again.

Edouard

TrunkMonkey:
Yes, 1964 Special venti-ports.

This is my '64 Special back in the 70s.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version