Projects & Restorations > Projects & Restorations

65 hardtop gs restoration

(1/7) > >>

gssizzler:
So I have owned this one 33 years! Lots of ups and downs in life! Way past time to get her on the road!
Going to try and post pictures with captions with Loren’s help! For those who want to follow along and a preview I have a post on the V8 Buick site under members rides so far!

cwmcobra:
Looking forward to following along!

elagache:
Dear Jon, Chuck, and mid-60s Buick caregivers,

--- Quote from: gssizzler on February 24, 2024, 10:13:21 AM ---So I have owned this one 33 years! Lots of ups and downs in life! Way past time to get her on the road!
. . .

--- End quote ---

I know how life can get in the way of taking care of your car!  I'm glad that you are getting enough time to give your car some 'luv!  Indeed as Chuck proposes, please keep us posted on your progress!

Edouard

GS66:
Glad to hear this!

gssizzler:
Thanks guys! Trying to have a little order to post! We picked up a Eastwood rotisserie I went and got it directly from the store in Alsip IL! I had tried to get ahold of others in the area but they didn’t call or  text me back! They lost MY business!!!! And any future business!!! I had an excellent time at the store ,guys working there are super helpful! And car guys! One of the guy was even working on his 55 Chevy at the store which was on the rotisserie that was purchased! Got to see it in action! So some pictures!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version