Classifieds > Part & Car Leads

NOS 1965 Skylark grill on eBay.

(1/3) > >>

elagache:
Dear mid-60s Buick parts hounds,

I assume anyone who does the eBay "window shopping" thing has spotted this already, but it will be interesting to see how the auction for this NOS 1965 Skylark grill pans out:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/276118399954

Edouard

gssizzler:
I see the biggest problem with this is shipping!!!!
Can you imagine someone paying big bucks for it then it gets destroyed in shipping!!!

option B9:
  I have never seen a NOS grill ! I had a grill re-chromed back 20 years ago and the cost was $1,000  I'm sure the price has at least tripled since then. It will be interesting to see how much it goes for. And like you said, getting it shipped home is a big gamble. Having it crated and shipped by truck would be the second best way. The best way would be is to go and pick it up if you live in the northeast.
  The location is only about one and a half hours from me, but I don't need a grill

Tony

Loren At 65GS:
That sure is purdy. Over the years, I've seen a couple of NOS grilles but that was a long time ago.

Loren

cwmcobra:
The Verde Howitzer has a NOS grille. And it's not perfect, has a few scratches here and there probably from living on a shelf too long. I'm not sure any of them were perfect. It cost much less than Tony's rechromed grille and maybe I was just fortunate. It will be really interesting to see what this eBay item sells for.....

:cheers2:

Chuck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version