Announcements > Events & Event Pictures

2024 BCA NATIONAL MEET Strongsville, Ohio July 10-13

(1/3) > >>

Loren At 65GS:
                                                  2024 BCA NATIONAL MEET
                                                 Strongsville, Ohio July 10-13

This is NOT limited to Gran Sport owners only!
                               Come on you 64 and up Special, Skylark and GS owners.

It is early for this but I would like to see what interest there is in having a meeting of the 65GS people.
I need to inform the BCA of the need for a room. So let us see if we can plan ahead.

Loren

Loren At 65GS:
Lets see what you got. You don't need a trailer queen to meet fellow Buick enthusiasts.

Loren

cwmcobra:
I've reserved a room at the hotel and plan to be there. Hopefully, with two 65 GS's.

Chuck

wildcat65:
I will attend.  Probably with a Wildcat though!

option B9:
    I already mentioned it to Chuck that I was thinking about it, So I will say Yes, If we are all going to get together it sounds like FUN. I will like to take the Red Coupe out for a good long trip. I'm putting all this time and effort in it, so I would say that I can use a mini vacation. And It would be great to get the Shuman Gran Sports back together.
  Are there any other GSs from the collection that are in the registry ? Or in the BCA ? There should be a White hardtop and a Seafoam green hardtop out there.

Tony  :icon_thumright:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version