Electrical > Electrical

Fuse Panel

(1/2) > >>

Rollaround:
Problem. I can not read half of the location nomenclature on the fuse panel. As a result I’m spending a great deal of time chasing circuits, some of which are no longer used or obsolete. I’ve checked the assembly, owners and Buick service manual's in an effort to locate a picture or diagram of the fuse panel without success. That’s not to say one is not there, I just haven’t found it.
Does anyone have a picture of one they could post?  Or, point me in the right direction.
If I can identify the circuits I can re-label them.

Thanks in advance guys.

elagache:
Dear Kevin and mid-60s Buick caregivers,

--- Quote from: Rollaround on February 21, 2023, 07:52:56 AM ---Problem. I can not read half of the location nomenclature on the fuse panel.
. . .
I’ve checked the assembly, owners and Buick service manual's in an effort to locate a picture or diagram of the fuse panel without success.
. . . . .
Does anyone have a picture of one they could post?

--- End quote ---

Biquette's parts are in very good shape, but alas her fuse panel is cluttered with add-ons.  I couldn't manage to take a decent photo with my DSLR.  Oddly enough, I had more success with my iPhone.  Here are two photos:

Here is a view more toward the passenger side:

You can click on the images to enlarge them.

Is this what you were looking for?

Edouard

TrunkMonkey:
Here is mine, before and after I rebuilt the box, and replaced all the wiring.
(I got the car, the wiring was a disaster)  (I realized mine is a '64, and differs)

red65gs:
Hi Edouard,
i have one of those buzzers for the light minder in my stash. Does it work well? Sorry for cutting in on OP question. I have a fuse block out of the car, if that would help I could snap a photo.

Rollaround:
Thanks guys, my fuse panel is different than the ones posted by Edouard and Michael’s 64. Red 65 if you could post a picture of yours it would be helpful.
I will try to post a picture of mine tomorrow.
Michael, you did a great job restoring your fuse panel, looks beautiful.     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version