Classifieds > Cars For Sale

65 gs

(1/3) > >>

Jim:
65 gs no rust Freemont  car out of az professional  frame off in 2002  at 62,000miles now 64,500 most put on by me last year went from collector to collector  new complete  ledgendary interior  wheel vintiques buick rally wheels  and diamond back redline tires, windshield and rear window and much more .pictures slow to load here more on v8 buick  $ 49 ,000 .jim

Buicknut65:
Beautiful !!!!!

Jim:
Thanks, I was looking for a project  car when I found this one it was to nice to pass up ,after I figured out what it would cost to build something  like it . But after 50 years of playing  with cars and getting all the tools  I need something  to keep me busy  besides little projects for the grandsons

Jim:
Hi

elagache:
Dear Jim and mid-60s Buick caregivers who can't resist more cute things to take are of.

--- Quote from: Jim on October 22, 2022, 12:14:36 PM ---Thanks, I was looking for a project  car when I found this one it was to nice to pass up ,after I figured out what it would cost to build something  like it . But after 50 years of playing  with cars and getting all the tools  I need something  to keep me busy  besides little projects for the grandsons

--- End quote ---

Those little boats are just too cute!  I'm a real sucker for the look of clear varnished or lacquered wood.  Can you tell us what is the "outboard motor"?  A fishing trawling motor maybe?

Thanks for sharing!

Edouard 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version