Interior & Tops > Interiors

Steering Wheel Restoration Group Purchase #2

(1/8) > >>

Jimbo65:
Folks,
     I have to get my steering wheel restored and I saw there still seems to be a good amount of interest from others. So I have e-mailed Teresa at Koch's to get an update on pricing, number of wheels needed for discount, amount of discount and turn around time. Once I get a reply, I will provide that info. Please post name, number of wheels and colors, if interested and we'll see what we can get done. Thanks, Jim.

red65gs:
Jim,

Thanks for doing this. I'll need (1) blue steering wheel. I'm still in from group #1.

Don

35chevcoupe:

--- Quote from: Jimbo65 on May 12, 2022, 02:45:48 PM ---Folks,
     I have to get my steering wheel restored and I saw there still seems to be a good amount of interest from others. So I have e-mailed Teresa at Koch's to get an update on pricing, number of wheels needed for discount, amount of discount and turn around time. Once I get a reply, I will provide that info. Please post name, number of wheels and colors, if interested and we'll see what we can get done. Thanks, Jim.

--- End quote ---
Jim , ill be in for a grey one if it helps bring the price down .

GS66:
I will take at least one black wheel.

35chevcoupe:
Jim , sorry about my earlier post but i will be a scratch . I have a Frank Mcintire wheel that i,m  going to use .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version