Interior & Tops > Soft & Convertible Tops

vendor for conv tops

(1/1)

35chevcoupe:
Hey all, So where is everyone getting there convertible tops and how's the quality and fit ?
Thanks

cwmcobra:
Hi John,

I think the quality and fit are mostly dependent on who installs the top.  In my case, I went with the local guy that had a great reputation for quality work.  Then just had him order all the materials to do the job.  I figured he would have good experience with brands of tops and would purchase the one that he found best quality.

If you're planning to install your own, I can try to find out who his supplier is.

My $0.02....

:cheers2:

Chuck

cwmcobra:
Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure it was Electron Tops...http://www.electrontop.com/

35chevcoupe:
thanks Chuck .
I won't be installing it myself , I'll be hiring it out . I'm just rounding everything up as quick as possibly , never know when this stuff will no longer be available .
Thanks for the the info .

option B9:
Hi John, Chuck, Loren.. If it is an Electron Top It a very good high quality top. The Family owned company has been around forever. The factory is located in Richmond Hill Queens NYC (about a 20 minute drive from where I live ) Years ago I stopped in to ask about a faulty rear window zipper on a old Pontiac I was working on for a friend . The owner invited me in and showed me around the very busy shop, I remember seeing patterns hanging from the shop walls. They only sold wholesale, so I could not buy the zipper there but the tour of the shop was worth the trip..   :icon_thumright:

Tony

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version