Author Topic: West Michigan Muscle Cars Annual Show  (Read 384 times)

Offline cwmcobra

• Crazy about Buick!
  • The Verde Howitzer
    • Ginky Weeds Restoration Project
Re: West Michigan Muscle Cars Annual Show
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2021, 05:45:28 PM »
Thanks all for the responses.  To answer a few questions....

- The award was comfortable laying on the back seat of the red convertible...with the top up  :thumbsup:

- The award is currently displayed on the bar counter near the kitchen.  I've been told it needs to move soon...it's not getting the same respect as the Buick Heritage Award  :dontknow:

- If there's a trophy room to be created, it will surely be in my shop based on the above reaction from the boss.  If so, I'll build it tall enough for this latest award  :laughing7:

- Yes, I hope to have it judged for AACA Senior next year, as well as at the BCA meet in Illinois.

I just looked at the pictures again and chuckled when I discovered that in the picture with the award, I'm holding it backwards.  :BangHead:  A better picture is attached.

Thanks again.  You guys all share in the success of the car with the parts, advice and experience shared!

:cheers2:

Chuck
Steve Shuman's 1965 Skylark GS Convertible: Flame Red/401/4 BBL/Automatic - BCA Archival Preservation
1965 Skylark GS Convertible: Verde Green/401/2x4 BBL/4-speed - AACA First Grand National - AACA National Award - BHA Outstanding GS - BCA Senior Gold
1965 Shelby Cobra Replica

BCA 48497
AACA 91100

Offline Mark Ascher

• Administrator
  • Crazy about Buick!
Re: West Michigan Muscle Cars Annual Show
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2021, 09:07:58 AM »
Chuck, AACA Central Fall Nationals are in Bettendorf, IA - August 11-13, 2022.

Mark
65 GS HT 4 Speed - BCA Senior 2015; AACA Senior Grand National 2021
66 Impala 396/TH400/12 Bolt "Project Rodent Remediation" - Almost Done
69 Bel Air 2 Door Sedan "Project Junior Stock" - In Process
19 Chev Silverado Pickem Up (daily driver)