Announcements > New Members / Bio's

New to Forum and Buick Gran Sports

(1/4) > >>

Jimbo65:
Hi and thanks for having me. Always admired and wanted a 1965 Skylark Gran Sport. Now I got one. Looking forward to learning and sharing. I live in the quiet corner of CT. Hope to meet some of you folks. I retired from the US Navy Submarine Force in 2005, after 25 years of service. For the last 16 years, I have been Chief Engineer of a floating dry dock. Approaching retirement for the 2nd time. Bought a 1965 Buick Skylark Gran Sport as an early retirement gift. "Lucita" is a Regal Black HT with Saddle interior. She has a ST300 transmission, PS, PB, PW and AC. She was built in Fremont, the last week of April, 1965. She is a numbers matching car. She is very fun to drive and turns a few heads. Thanks again....Jim

vinnie:
Jim, Welcome aboard. Very nice looking car. You will find that we are a group of people that are in love with out 65 Gran Sports and we have a wealth of knowledge on the cars from end to end. I am sure you will make connections with G.S. owners in your area.

option B9:
  Welcome Jim, Thank You For all those years of service to our country ! You certainly treated yourself to a stunning Gran Sport  it's absolutely beautiful. Enjoy driving and showing the Buick. If you have any questions about anything on the GS please post them and we will do our best to answer them. Or if you would like to join on any of the many topics, please join in.

Tony   :icon_thumright:

dsags:
Welcome aboard !  Beautiful car - congrats. As Vinnie said, just about any question on ‘65 Gran Sports can be answered by someone on this forum.

Thanks for your service.

Dan

Rollaround:
Jim, welcome to our Gran Sport support group.  A small but very talented group of Buick GS enthusiasts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version