Drivetrain > Rims & Tires

GS & Sportwagon stock 14X6 steel wheels

(1/2) > >>

option B9:
  Does anyone want any 14X6 steel wheels that came on the GS and Sportwagon I know I have 4 and maybe a 5th one in my storage area. I'm not going to use them, and if I cannot find a home for them they will go to the scrapyard. I do have 4 wheel boxes that they can be shipped in. All I ask is that you pay for the shipping costs. These rims will be available until Sunday 5/15    Monday 5/16 they get scraped. :sad1:

Tony

cwmcobra:
Tony,

Before you scrap them, check the rims for part numbers and other markings.  I know the ones I took off my parts cars are correct for a 65 GTO as well, since one of them is now on my friend's very correct 1965 GTO.  You might want to see if the Pontiac crowd has any interest.  I expect you might get $50 a piece for them from an interested buyer.

Good luck!

:cheers2:

Chuck

option B9:
  OK Chuck I will go and see if I can find a part # on the 3 rims I have here. If I Find #s I will post them here first..

Tony

option B9:
      I brought all the 14X6 rims outside, I have 6. And wrote down the code for each one if anyone is interested.
    #1   14X6 JJ  A6
    #2 14X6   JK  3  5  on the front it says GM 65 W
    #3  14X6  JK  1 2  "                          " GM 65
    #4  14X6  JK  6  5 "                          " GM 65
    #5   14X6 JK  6  5 "                          " GM 65
    #6  14X6  JK  4  64"                         " GM A
   I made several calls to friends locally that have Pontiac's & Chevy's but no takers. So they will be available to Monday (5/17) morning, then they go to scrap. 

Tony

35chevcoupe:
wish they weren't so far away id take em , but shipping probably isn't gonna be cheap .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version