Announcements > New Members / Bio's

1965 GS - Finland

(1/3) > >>

Aulis-GS65:
Hello
Last Autumn I bought 1965 GS from Danmark.  2019 GS was arrived from USA.
I hope I meet here in this forum ex. owner/owners in USA.

Now car is inspected and registered like historical vehicle here in Finland.

Aulis
www.auliz.fi  -hot rod showroom

elagache:
By all means, Aulis welcome to the 65GS.com forum!!!

You are most fortunate that the car you have purchased with kept so original in it journey across the Atlantic!

Certainly you have come to the right place to get advice on your new possession!

Your website has many more pictures and information.  I definitely enjoyed going through it - so thank you!

Cheers, Edouard  :occasion14:

GS66:
Welcome and congratulations Aulis! Your car looks nice!

cwmcobra:
Welcome Aulis!  Great to see one of our favorite cars in Europe.  And what a delightful collection of 65 GS memorabilia you have on your website! 

One name you mention is very familiar to many of us here.  Carmen Faso has provided a lot of parts for engine rebuilds and many carburetor rebuilds.  Nice to see one of his engine rebuilds running so well across the pond.

I'm also very impressed with the collection of hot rods on your website.  I had no idea that American muscle cars were so popular in your part of the world.

Please don't be a stranger.  Join us frequently and keep us up to date on the adventures of your 65 GS.  And by the way, we love pictures!!

:cheers2:

Chuck

WkillGS:
Welcome Aulis!
Your car was owned by one of our members here, Jerry. Good to see it's found a great home!
It's a runner for sure, one of the quickest 65 GS's around!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version