Announcements > New Members / Bio's

New to the forum

(1/4) > >>

65401:
Hi everybody ! New to this forum, didn't know that a 65 GS forum existed. I'm from southern NYS. I owned Buick's all my life and still have a 1965 numbers matching GS convertible. I had to store mine since 2009 due to job location. I recently retired from federal service and started to work on getting the GS back on the road. Changed the fuel tank, brake cylinders and shoes, all new vacuum lines etc. I attached a picture of my GS. Tell me what you guys have to say about this old Buick! ....... Len

p.s.
 At 75 yrs. old it's not as easy as it once was I'm learning........

Loren At 65GS:
Hello and welcome Len!

Happy you have found us and hope we are able to assist with any questions you may have.
Very nice looking GS. Got more information about it?  We love pictures too.

Loren

GS66:
Welcome and congratulations on retiring! Looks like you have a very nice 65 GS!

65GSConv:
It looks amazing for not having seen the open air for 11 years. Very nice. As others are saying, tell us more about it and share more pictures if you can.

option B9:
   Congratulations on your retirement. And your GS looks fantastic. Welcome to the Registry. I am located on the western end of Long Island in Queens NYC. If you want to contact me leave me a PM ( personal message ) on this site OR contact me at   my65buicks@yahoo.com 

Tony :icon_thumright:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version