Announcements > Announcements

GIFT with your 65GS.com donation Out of stock

(1/3) > >>

BuickGS65:
Hi Guys:

As you know, Loren runs this great website for us for FREE. In fact, he doesn't really even solicit donations. You can donate to the operating costs by following this link:

http://65gs.com/donations/

For every $15 dollars you donate, I will send you a free 65GS.com sticker - as a (very) small thank you. Just send me an email with your address and how many stickers you are entitled to, and I will send them your way. I have 20 stickers to give away.

Don't forget about the dash turn signal filters too; 100% of those proceeds goes towards the Board.

Loren - I didn't clear this post with you first - so feel free to edit or delete. LOL

Thanks everyone!

Sorry they are all gone.
  Loren

TrunkMonkey:
HOLESHOT!!!

Oh! I need sum!

Email inna minute, but first lemme

I win.

BuickGS65:
Thanks Michael!

I just sent you an email.

Loren At 65GS:

--- Quote from: TrunkMonkey on March 05, 2019, 12:34:09 PM ---HOLESHOT!!!

Oh! I need sum!

Email inna minute, but first lemme

I win.

--- End quote ---

Thank you Michael for your support of 65GS.com !

It is greatly appreciated,
  Loren

Loren At 65GS:

--- Quote from: BuickGS65 on March 05, 2019, 11:27:53 AM ---Hi Guys:

As you know, Loren runs this great website for us for FREE. In fact, he doesn't really even solicit donations. You can donate to the operating costs by following this link:

http://65gs.com/donations/

For every $15 dollars you donate, I will send you a free 65GS.com sticker - as a (very) small thank you. Just send me an email with your address and how many stickers you are entitled to, and I will send them your way. I have 20 stickers to give away.

Don't forget about the dash turn signal filters too; 100% of those proceeds goes towards the Board.

Loren - I didn't clear this post with you first - so feel free to edit or delete. LOL

Thanks everyone!

--- End quote ---

Dan,

You have come up with another good idea to help keep 65GS.com up and running.  Thank you for your continued assistance , I appreciate it very much.

Loren

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version