Other Buicks and Years > Other Buicks

Where is v8buick

(1/2) > >>

Kaiser:
I can not find my old forum anymore,what happened to that
R:Kaiser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwmcobra:
V8Buick.com is what I assume you are asking about and it is still a valid website and forum.  If you're looking for information on this site, please provide more information on your needs or questions.

And welcome!

:cheers2:

Chuck

Kaiser:

--- Quote from: cwmcobra on January 15, 2018, 06:18:34 AM ---V8Buick.com is what I assume you are asking about and it is still a valid website and forum.  If you're looking for information on this site, please provide more information on your needs or questions.

And welcome!

:cheers2:

Chuck

--- End quote ---
I
Thanks Chuck.
I am using that forum but I have been away fev months and now I can?t find it.
I?ll try again.
Thanks guys.
Well I can put my question here also:
I have Buick Skylark-65 witch I bought last fall.
And now I am end off my engine renovation.
And what happens I found perfect cam in my 300(ain?t anymore available new).
The cam is in New Jersey area and guy is little old fashioned so no PayPal and no shipping.
I even offered to sen via post money but no cash and pickup only.
I am a maybe little far away for picking it up personally.(Finland/Europe).
So I am looking for a brother in Buick world to picking up that cam and shipping to me.
All efforts will be covered via PayPal.
?Les M?knows me I bought the hole interior off him;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loren At 65GS:
Sounds like you are asking if there is someone close to the seller that can help ?

Loren

wildcat65:
Hello,
V8Buick website is working fine from here. 

I think Carmen Faso can sell and ship a cam to you.  He is old fashioned about the PayPal and internet, but I know he can handle shipping just fine.  And he is one of the most trustworthy IMHO person for cam and all Buick engine parts.   I can help talk to him for you too- lots of guys here know Carmen through purchasing parts of having carbs rebuilt by him... he is @ 1-716-693-4090  (near Buffalo NY) Cheers,
Ted

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version