Classifieds > Parts For Sale

Reproduction Parking Lenses, Reverse Lenses, and Gaskets

(1/16) > >>

BuickGS65:
FRONT TURN SIGNAL/PARKING LENSES
Fits: 1965 Skylark & Gran Sport
Group 2.589, Part # 5955989
Parking Lenses $135/pair (lenses are painted the correct silver, ready to install)

FRONT TURN SIGNAL GASKETS
Fits: 1965 Skylark, Gran Sport, Special & Sportwagon
Group 2.590, Part # 5956446
Parking Gaskets $20/pair (note: gasket is the same for '65 Special & Sportwagon)

REVERSE LENSES
Fits: 1964-1965 Skylark, Gran Sport & Special
Group 2.697, Part # 5955029 (RH) & 5955030 (LH)
Reverse Lenses $75/pair

REVERSE GASKETS
Fits: 1964-1965 Skylark, Gran Sport & Special
Group 2.697, Part # 5955114
Reverse Gaskets $15/pair

Lenses are factory-made of polycarbonate impact resistant plastic. Lens molds are injection molds made from original GM NOS lenses. Gaskets are die cut and made from UV & ozone resistant neoprene. All parts are HIGH QUALITY and MADE IN THE USA. Prices do not include shipping.

Please email me at BuickGS65 <at>  gmail.com if you are interested in purchasing.

Note: New pricing effective June 1, 2017

BuickGS65:
For all you "die hard" 1965 Skylark/GS guys out there, I want to make sure you are aware of what it takes to produce these parts, and I strongly encourage you to have a spare set sitting on your parts shelves for the following reasons:

The parts must be made in minimum quantity production runs, which costs a significant outlay of up-front cash.

The demand is always deminishing (they aren't making anymore '65 Buicks), so the need for future production runs lessen.

The molds could break at anytime.

In other words, eventually there will come a point of "when they're gone, they're gone."

I don't want to come off as pressuring anyone to buy another set out of fear.  I just want to make sure that everyone is aware of the reality of producing these parts, and that you at least consider having a spare set. THANK YOU

35chevcoupe:
Dan , are these ready to be shipped out ?
Just let me know if they are and ill get a payment of your choice on the way .
Thank you very much for offering these . :icon_thumright:

BuickGS65:

--- Quote from: 35chevcoupe on October 20, 2016, 05:36:12 PM ---Dan , are these ready to be shipped out ?

--- End quote ---

All parts are IN STOCK and ready to ship.

35chevcoupe:
pm sent .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version