Author Topic: Hi from the great north  (Read 8563 times)

Offline nail lark

• Crazy about Buick!
Re: Hi from the great north
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2015, 11:04:24 AM »
I was thinking of asking Loren if he could move the pics . If not it take about 20 mins. Ihave been toying with the idea of changing the whole floor. I have a 64 parts car found (Ihave to look) hopefully the quarters are good.

Offline Mister T

• Crazy about Buick!
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2015, 11:29:30 PM »
Welcome to our little home Nail Lark. Looks like you have a long term project on your hands.  :thumbsup:

I'm one province to your east in Winnipeg. Used to have two 65 Gran Sports, which I have now sold. Mine were the only two in Winnipeg as far as I knew.  My Bamboo Cream car, which Dan (dsags) now owns drew plenty of attention at shows and cruise nights.

I still have some small parts laying around which I will not likely use anytime soon.

As previously stated, the 64 and 65 body shells are virtually identical. If that 64 is solid and cheap enough, grab it for your body needs. I do have a fairly decent 65 hood, but shipping it would be $$$$$$
Tom B

Currently bereft of Buicks.

Offline nail lark

• Crazy about Buick!
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2015, 09:15:49 AM »
Hi fellow Canuck. There was one in Regina and he sold it nice car From the pics he showed me . It is Dark blue convert. I don't know where it went.I bought some stuff from him. But need lots more. Hopefully the 64 works out.

Offline nail lark

• Crazy about Buick!
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2015, 09:24:38 AM »
Moved to resto