Author Topic: Air Conditioning Blower Resistor  (Read 327 times)

Offline 1971

• Crazy about Buick!
Air Conditioning Blower Resistor
« on: February 20, 2017, 08:20:44 PM »
All you Buick (experts) folks, I'm in the process of restoring my wife's 1965 Buick GS.  The car originally came with factory A/C, however I've had to replace just about all the A/C components.  I need the Air Conditioning Blower Resistor.  The Part No. is 1367217 according to my Buick Master Chassis Parts Book, and is listed under Group 9.275. I can use an A/C Resistor off a Special-Skylark-GS from 1964-1967.   I don't have to have a NOS or New Resistor, a used working Resistor would be fine.  The Resistor has 3 male electrical connectors on one side, and the other side has 2 small thin metal coils.  The Resistor mounting surface is approx. 2 inches X 1 1/2 inches, and is attached to Blower Assembly by 2 small screws.  The Blower Assembly is attached to the passenger side against the front of the firewall.  This is the first Buick I've worked on, so hopefully I did an acceptable description of what I need (Resistor).  I had trouble attaching photos?  I may have to send another post with the additional photos.  Since I joined this Forum, I have got not only great parts but valuable advice.  Thanks, Richard

Offline 1971

• Crazy about Buick!
Re: Air Conditioning Blower Resistor-More Photos
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 08:25:34 PM »
This is the Post with 2 additional photos Re: Air Conditioning Blower Resistor.  Thanks, Richard