Author Topic: electronic garage  (Read 889 times)

Offline Arthur

• Buick Nut
  • 65 GS
electronic garage
« on: November 11, 2016, 05:07:24 PM »
I do not have a tab for the "electronic garage" on my home page. It may be right in front of me but I do not see it? I would like to get a look at the manuals.
65 Buick Skylark GS 4 speed, HT flame red w black top, original owner

Offline cwmcobra

• Crazy about Buick!
  • The Verde Howitzer
    • Ginky Weeds Restoration Project
Re: electronic garage
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 05:32:45 PM »
Arthur,

Go to 65gs.com.  In the middle of the page you will see five "fat bird" Skylark emblems.  The one on the bottom should say "Electronic Garage" next to it.  Click on that emblem and it should take you to the manuals.

Keep us posted....

Chuck
Steve Shuman's 1965 Skylark GS Convertible: Flame Red/401/4 BBL/Automatic - BCA Archival Preservation
1965 Skylark GS Convertible: Verde Green/401/2x4 BBL/4-speed - AACA First Grand National - AACA National Award - BHA Outstanding GS - BCA Senior Gold
1965 Shelby Cobra Replica

BCA 48497
AACA 91100

Offline elagache

• Crazy about Buick!
  • Caretaker of one assertive "billy-goat" wagon
Link supplied (Re: electronic garage)
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 09:31:53 PM »
Dear Arthur, Chuck, and mid-60s Buick owners who are puzzled at how the world wide web works . . .  :icon_scratch:

I do not have a tab for the "electronic garage" on my home page. It may be right in front of me but I do not see it? I would like to get a look at the manuals.

The the forum is actually part of another project that you can read about on this link:

http://www.65gs.com/

This is 65gs.com page that Chuck refers to -  The electronic garage - can be found at this link:

http://www.65gs.com/manuals.html

The world wide web was really a good idea at the time . . . . . alas then some clever geeks decided to "improve" upon it . . . .

It is another one of those - With friends like this, you don't need any enemies! - situations . . . .

Oh well, . . . . Edouard

Offline Loren At 65GS

• Administrator
  • Crazy about Buick!
  • Senior Administrator
    • 65 GS dot com
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 06:11:14 AM »
Hi All,

This address,  http://www.65gs.com/  , takes you to what is called the " landing page ".

You can get to the "landing page " from any point on the forum by simply going to the top left corner and clicking on the checkered flag.

Loren

65 GS hardtop BCA Senior
 65 GS thin pillar coupe
 65 Skylark coupe v-6
 65 GS hardtop restoration project
 65 Sport Wagon
 70 GS 455 htp / original engine
 94 Roadmaster wagon
 96 Roadmaster wagon- parts car
 63 Riviera

BCA 14371
 BCA 65 Gran Sport Division

Offline Arthur

• Buick Nut
  • 65 GS
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 08:56:25 AM »
Thanks for the help on getting to the electronic garage. I was at the home page of the forum not knowing there was another home page.

Offline Arthur

• Buick Nut
  • 65 GS
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2016, 01:17:21 PM »
I finally got to the real home page. When I first found the site I was linked to the forum which by the way is great. After reading a few posts I discovered there were manuals on line. I went back to the key on the forum and pressed home, nothing appeared but the home page of the forum. Then I went to the gs65.com on the forum page and it did nothing. I did not realize the forum was part of another home page. On the forum I could access almost everything so I thought. Real simple but not real obvious if you run into it through the forum with a google search for gs help issues. Glad I made it because it is awesome with a common goal of helping keep the GS alive.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!