Author Topic: Forged Pistons, group buy! due Jan 31 2014  (Read 4164 times)

Offline telriv

• Crazy about Buick!
Re: Forged Pistons, group buy! due Jan 31 2014
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2014, 06:20:20 PM »
Because of the snow I have been late getting to the shop. Today I didn't go in at all. The plow didn't do my street until about 4pm. I do have an answering machine. So if you did call I got 4 hang-ups. Leave a message when the best time to call & of course a phone number & I WILL call you back.

Tom T.
Classic & Muscle Automotive
C/O Tom Telesco
12 Cook St.
Norwalk, Ct. 06853-1601
Daytime phone:
203-324-6045
No answer: leave message, will call back
E-Mail: telriv@yahoo.com

Offline telriv

• Crazy about Buick!
Re: Forged Pistons, group buy! due Jan 31 2014
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2014, 06:30:15 PM »
Forgot to mention. IF I am given ALL the specs. needed they will be a bolt-in install. NO MACHINING REQUIRED. Even IF you don't have all the specs. readily available now get your deposits in. Time if fastly approaching to run out. Machining becomes required when you DO NOT know all your specs. Then you have the option of custom machining when the time comes on your own. I DO know the average specs. required & can get you close. I also have the option of erring on the higher side to make your custom machining easier to end up with what you want to accomplish.
I'm happy I accomplished my goal of a minimum of 10 sets, but kinda disappointed not more asked for more specifics. You will NEVER come across a complete package deal like this again I don't believe.

Tom T.
Classic & Muscle Automotive
C/O Tom Telesco
12 Cook St.
Norwalk, Ct. 06853-1601
Daytime phone:
203-324-6045
No answer: leave message, will call back
E-Mail: telriv@yahoo.com