Author Topic: 65 Gran Sport Convertible For Sale  (Read 1092 times)

Offline joereich

• Crazy about Buick!
65 Gran Sport Convertible For Sale
« on: September 16, 2013, 07:34:42 AM »
I have an extremely nice 65 convertible I am thinking of selling. I have had the car for 12 years and have done a lot of work to it. For example the follow is new or rebuilt: Suspension,brakes, carburetor,transmission,radiator,hoses,belts,fuel and brake lines (stainless steel),gas tank,water pump, recovered the seats,carpet,new top, re-crome bumpers, tach and had the vents restored and I am sure I am missing a few items. The car runs perfect with no issues.
I didn't like a few blemishes in the paint so this past year I had the car stripped and I had the professional restores  then corrected any issues (there was no rust in the body) the panels are very strait with excellent gaps. The car sits in primer and could be painted in any color. I would like to sell the car the way it is. It is in great shape the car will not be cheap the body shop bill with out paint was 10k so you would be getting an excellent car that you can paint your own color. I don't have to get rid of the car but would like to to find out more info please let me know. Attached is a picture before it was striped.

Joe 

Offline mdkd

• Crazy about Buick!
Re: 65 Gran Sport Convertible For Sale
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 09:18:16 AM »
Joe

What are the options and what is the transmission?

Are there any aftermarket changes?

Are you listed in the 65 Registry?

Thanks

mdkd
65 White GS HT My Pride & Joy
31 in Registry 2022 BCA Gold
65 Red White GS Convert 99 in Registry
SOLD to a good home in Ohio
65 Black GS HT - SOLD to a good home local
Several 64-65 non GS HT & Convert Sold
64 Special 4dr parents bought new not 4 sale

Offline joereich

• Crazy about Buick!
Re: 65 Gran Sport Convertible For Sale
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 10:53:33 AM »
 :occasion13:
It has a A/T transmission, Power steering and brakes that is it for options, it does have a tach.
The only modifications I have done is pertronics instead of points and I put a black cloth top on instead on vinyl.
I also bought all new rubbers fro the car from steel products and CARS. All that will need to be done is final block and paint.

Hope this helps

Joe
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 12:38:07 PM by joereich »